Took Delivery of 2017 Neon Blue Raptor Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any acquaintances that would also like to have this Neon Gen 1 light?

I think if you make a thread specifically offering this product, you will have more interest. Right now it is specific to the Gen 2. Either way, I would like to get one from you even if I'm the only one asking.
Also, I would include some of this dialogue to show how the interest was developed for the Gen 1 in the new post.

Thanks.
R,
HAP

OP
OP
activeyear

activeyear

Reaction score
Raptor SVT Neon Blue

Here's updated color for Bumper and Stepbar, I think it looks much better with the Green Neon.
Unfortunately there is No Tan or Brown Neon

Regarding Neon for Raptor SVT, Yes I'll design and produce one for you.
I'll make it in Blue since your asking
Normally for custom work I request 1/2 up front and after neon is crafted I send photo of actual custom neon light to customer and receive 2nd 1/2 after which time I send light to customer.
Since I believe I shouldn't have a problem selling a few of these I'll just design and craft on my own and will let you have first option for purchase.
Let me get your contact info.
Thanks,

Attachments

• Raptor-2 Blue Neon Update.jpg
    Raptor-2 Blue Neon Update.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 73