Took Delivery of 2017 Neon Blue Raptor Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

activeyear

Reaction score
I just took delivery of my BLUE RAPTOR 2 Today and here is my first photo!

It's about 18" x 30"

I'm already making changes to the bumper, step bars and rims, wanted Brown or Tan but those aren't available so I'm changing to Green

If you're interested in one let me know....different colors are available

Now I'm just waiting for my BIG Raptor Gen 2 which I ordered on the very first day that dealers were able to submit pre-orders so I've been waiting a long time.

Attachments

• Raptor 2 Neon reduced.jpg
    Raptor 2 Neon reduced.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 154

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took delivery of my BLUE RAPTOR 2 Today and here is my first photo!

It's about 18" x 30"

I'm already making changes to the bumper, step bars and rims, wanted Brown or Tan but those aren't available so I'm changing to Green

If you're interested in one let me know....different colors are available

Now I'm just waiting for my BIG Raptor Gen 2 which I ordered on the very first day that dealers were able to submit pre-orders so I've been waiting a long time.
That is pretty slick!

:welcome:

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

OP
OP
activeyear

activeyear

Reaction score
Neon Raptor

Yes I do design them myself and have a senior master bender for the lights.
One thing you may notice on this Neon Raptor Gen 2 is I designed body as a between "SuperCap two door and SuperCrew.

The costs are a bit higher than some other lights for two reasons;
The number of Neon Power Supplies with each color and major sections requiring a different ones with this Raptor Gen 2 having (7). Since I've already designed this Neon Raptor Gen 2 I could sell for $650. If I had a demand I could lower the price down a bit.
I could also Change the Color of body if you would want a color more closely to your very own F-150 Raptor.

I presently do not have a Neon Raptor SVT, I made this Gen 2 up specifically for ME with the Color Blue that my Raptor Gen 2 is coming in. It does take Many Hours to design a piece that has the necessary features and highlights a "Owner" wants. If I have a demand I will design and have master bender make some up.

Attached is a Yamaha Warrior bike I recently did. The size is about the same size but it has fewer (4) neon power supplies with fewer colors.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I do design them myself and have a senior master bender for the lights.
One thing you may notice on this Neon Raptor Gen 2 is I designed body as a between "SuperCap two door and SuperCrew.

The costs are a bit higher than some other lights for two reasons;
The number of Neon Power Supplies with each color and major sections requiring a different ones with this Raptor Gen 2 having (7). Since I've already designed this Neon Raptor Gen 2 I could sell for $650. If I had a demand I could lower the price down a bit.
I could also Change the Color of body if you would want a color more closely to your very own F-150 Raptor.

I presently do not have a Neon Raptor SVT, I made this Gen 2 up specifically for ME with the Color Blue that my Raptor Gen 2 is coming in. It does take Many Hours to design a piece that has the necessary features and highlights a "Owner" wants. If I have a demand I will design and have master bender make some up.

Attached is a Yamaha Warrior bike I recently did. The size is about the same size but it has fewer (4) neon power supplies with fewer colors.

Well I would like to have a Gen 1 SVT Raptor in the Neon Blue. Just tell me how to place the order. I think your price reflects a fair value.

R,
HAP