TMX Engineer Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

For some reason Brandon and Danny thought it would be a good idea for me to have my own screen name to post. Usually us engineer types are behind the curtain playing with 3D models. haha

Just for those of you who dont know me... I have my degree in Mechanical Engineering, have worked on the travel crew on a NASCAR Team, and was a lead designer for some Aerodynamic components for big rigs (I know almost an oxymoron on that one).

I own the TMX Blue Raptor but rarely get to drive it because I am constantly tearing it down to measure, adjust, fix, and modify it to design new parts for what we all need. Looking forward to posting more.

-Jason

2.jpg

OP
OP
TMX Engineer

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks... Now I can "leak" designs when ever I want to.. :hidesbehindsofa:

I will have my truck back together from the Icon install this week, I need to measure a couple more things on the bumper to make sure all the bracing clears 37's. But the over all design is complete.

The bed cage production prototypes will be complete next week.

The 2 tire cage will begin testing shortly after.

Appreciate the welcome...

Last edited: