Time to Check-In from Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:wave:
Hello FRF,
So I've been creeping FRF since probably 2011, bought a raptor last year and today I decided to register and introduce myself.
I've wanted raptor since the day I've saw it at Chicago auto show and I've been drooling ever since. I have been trying to modify it but somehow I always end-up buying parts for jeep.
Alright enough bs here some pic's
11703-first-day-next-now-wife-jeep.jpg

11704-power-wash.jpg

And here is wife's rubicon aka mall crawler
11710-rubi.jpg

11705-%40dragon-tail.jpg

11712-mall-crawler.jpg

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you use Fox Ford on elston? They said they had another raptor in last week, a black on owned by a cop, for detailing.

OP
OP
Thomas_JohnDoe

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you use Fox Ford on elston? They said they had another raptor in last week, a black on owned by a cop, for detailing.

Nope, I live closer to Golf Mill Ford, but I've seen another black raptor in that area. Plus I hate going to stealerships with passion, I will avoid them at any cost. I've been doing all the work myself on all my vehicles.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, I live closer to Golf Mill Ford, but I've seen another black raptor in that area. Plus I hate going to stealerships with passion, I will avoid them at any cost. I've been doing all the work myself on all my vehicles.

Keep an eye out for the meetup soon, I think @shooterAMG will be posting some details.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Welcome! Let me know if you need help with lighting or suspension mods for both your Raptor and your Rubi! We're just down south in Kankakee county!

-Joseph Haynes

OP
OP
Thomas_JohnDoe

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, seems like more and more jeep and raptor owners.

Funny story is that I bought jeep first, at that time I count ford Raptor, slapped 4 inch lift with king shocks and 37's. Next thing I know I'm driving Orange honda fit.....

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Keep an eye out for the meetup soon, I think @shooterAMG will be posting some details.

I'm in