Thinking about ordering a 2013. What color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little about myself:

I'm selling my 2006 Mitsu Lancer Evolution IX tomorrow and I'll really considering ordering a 2013 801a Lux package super cab so i can have another toy. I'm in Buffalo, NY so driving around in the snow with an awd rally car was a sure blast but i got to a point where I modded it too much to enjoy it everyday so i decided to move on.

My hearts set on a 2013 Raptor as I've wanted one for the past two years.

I checked around some local dealerships and browsed here on this forum as a guest for a while to see what everyone was paying for their raptors and I think I've lined up a crazy deal on one in Rochester, NY. (hour and a half away from Buffalo, NY)

The only thing is I'm having trouble picking a color. There are a few raptors in this area but they're either black or red. I'm thinking more towards white or blue. I really like what dinoone did to his raptor as far as colors goes....also saw it for sale on ebay.

Either way I'm hoping to get in a raptor soon.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tux Black w blue interior of course!! Haha, but the blue is nice and now that I've seen the race red I kind of like that as well, but I still love my Tux Black!!