Texas Panhandle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, been using the forums for info since before I bought my raptor, figured I would just go ahead and join.

Bought my Raptor in Oct 15. Before that I'd had nothing but Chevy's.

I was a born a raised GM guy, and this is my first Ford. So far so good. I couldnt be happier with it.

I've got a problem with the drivers ac not blowing, and its not the lower blend door bc I already changed it out. What a Mother F'er!

I put Kanati Mud tires from the local tire shop it on, and it came with a Bully Dog power programmer that really aint worth a sh*t.

I have a cheap chinese baja bumper for the front, but havent gotten around to putting it on yet. The hood latch bracket got damaged in shipping and I'll have to hammer it out.

Thats about all I've done so far.

I'd like to put some drilled brake rotors on, so if you have any let me know if they are worth the $.

Any suggestions on good mods or wtf to do about that ac let me know. Summer is Coming!

Attachments

• WP_20151017_10_16_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151017_10_16_02_Pro.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 20161016_115841.jpg
    20161016_115841.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 20161016_115856.jpg
    20161016_115856.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 87
  • V__2914.jpg
    V__2914.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 81

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue with the AC. The dealer ****** minenuo when they replaced the heater core. First the passenger, they replaced it after having a heated discussion. The heater went out again replaced and now the driver side is all kinds of ******. They didn't replace it and my heated seats won't work either so yay me right

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Welcome to FRF and thanks for joining!

Thanks @Raven13 for the mention too on the brakes. The R1 Concepts combination has been one of the most popular options for our raptors. If you go to Freedom Motorsports forum vendor section, do some research on these brakes, you will be impressed. PM me for details on pricing and I will get you taken care of.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks Raven I will check those brakes out. I will probably wait on a programmer honestly, I just dont feel like they are worth the money. I never would have bought one myself.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Raven I will check those brakes out. I will probably wait on a programmer honestly, I just dont feel like they are worth the money. I never would have bought one myself.
The pedal commander is not a programmer, it plugs in to gas pedal and controls throttle response. Way more bang for the buck and you aren't messing with the computer!