Sup everybody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my 2017 XLT for a 2013 SuperCrew terrain color Raptor with 42k miles

I'm new to this world so any help would be appreciated. I've owned about three trucks. Future plans so far is shock rebuild / swap out and maybe sync 3 upgrade.

petOfOfCGSj43fQ23

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

petOfOfCGSj43fQ23
not sure how to post photos yet

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where in east bay.?. I'm in Richmond. looks like the bull horns in the front have been removed. did the truck have an after market bumper.?. nice truck!

OP
OP
Caliraptor2lit

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newark. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what bull horns are. Lol. I'll have to do a search

D

Deleted member 12951

Looks like just the front tow hooks are missing. There is a plug to the right of the license plate. Whats behind the bumper and license plate?

Congrats on the Raptor!

OP
OP
Caliraptor2lit

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in east bay.?. I'm in Richmond. looks like the bull horns in the front have been removed. did the truck have an after market bumper.?. nice truck!

I see what your looking at, LOL, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. Looks like the previous owner might have tapped something like a concrete wall or something and the license plate holder is barely hanging on btw. I'm glad you saw that. The plastic tabs on the bottom of that mesh behind the license plate are also busted...

OP
OP
Caliraptor2lit

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No tow hooks connected. Not sure what this means. It has a clean Carfax but I'm a little curious now....