South Central PA – New Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaceyPark

Reaction score
Last Monday, I picked up a 2014 6.2L Raptor, only 27K miles in mint condition (Ford Certified pre-owned w/ bumper to bumper 100k ). I was saving up for a 2018 Raptor, but when I drove the V8, I knew this was the truck. Buying the 2014 over the 2018 gives me a little room to personalize it!

5oil9w.jpg

2iji8fr.jpg

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and awesome truck. Did you have to pay extra for the 100k warranty or did the dealer throw that in? Curious, because I have a friend who's looking to buy used.

OP
OP
LaceyPark

LaceyPark

Reaction score
Welcome, and awesome truck. Did you have to pay extra for the 100k warranty or did the dealer throw that in? Curious, because I have a friend who's looking to buy used.

As a Ford Certified preowned, Powertrain was already covered to 75K – I negotiated the bumper to bumper to match the Powertrain (75K). I purchased the additional 25K (around $500) and this also gives me 24-hour Roadside Assistance, courtesy car, and discount on maintenance.