Soon to be Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a member for awhile but havent been posting much. Anyway I have a Raptor on order with a build week of 2/28/11. Pretty much a loaded Molten screw minus graffix, tail gate step & bed extender.

Long time car/motorcycle guy. Currently have a 06 Saleen Mustang that is Procharged along with many other performance mods. I Drag raced & built various street legal shootout cars for years the most recent a 1400HP 64 Chevelle & a 210HP street legal Hyabusa M/C.

I have been a Union Pipefitter for close to 20 years but just supervise work anymore at the University of Illinois powerplant. Do some chassis/roll cage & metal fabrication work at home. So my raptor is sure to get some mods done but will still be my daily driver so nothing too wild.

From what I have seen this is a laid back forum where nobody seems too uptight, plan to learn from you guys & contribute what I can.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!Nice to see you finally out of the closet..j/k
:insane:
Great to have you here, and feel free to ask any questions.