Sold my '15 Silverado for a '13 Terrain Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I just picked up my very first Raptor! It's a 2013 SuperCrew in the "Terrain" color with only 16k miles! I sold my 2015 Silverado with BajaKits Prerunner kit to make this happen...

20170209_230013_zpsv1sh14mj.jpg

Within 24 hours I've changed the oil, all filters, cleaned the throttle body, and gotten her up to 95 offroad. Absolutely love this truck!

I'm looking to get the RPG steering fluid reservoir and tie rods, and the SDHQ frame support until I can get a full bump stop kit.

Awesome we welcome owners like yourself. This is how you Raptor.

OP
OP
thearizonacowboy

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, pardner. Nice looking truck. What part of Arizona are you in?

I'm over in East Mesa!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Awesome we welcome owners like yourself. This is how you Raptor.

Hell yeah! I'll be ordering the RPG bump stop kit within the next few weeks as I realized it's probably the best thing I can do for the truck right now. After that, I'll get some UCAs, 3.0s, Deavers, etc etc etc.

Let the addiction begin! :biggrin:

tofuwreck

Reaction score
As a lifetime Chevy guy I will say... good move. There is no factory truck like these and with a few upgrades they are amazing. Congrats on the purchase and don't forget to wear your seat belt at those speeds!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

i can agree!! traded in a '11 silverado and these raptors are something else, very well built and only needs a few upgrades like you said. of course, they look badass too.