Sold my '15 Silverado for a '13 Terrain Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I just picked up my very first Raptor! It's a 2013 SuperCrew in the "Terrain" color with only 16k miles! I sold my 2015 Silverado with BajaKits Prerunner kit to make this happen...

20170209_230013_zpsv1sh14mj.jpg

Within 24 hours I've changed the oil, all filters, cleaned the throttle body, and gotten her up to 95 offroad. Absolutely love this truck!

I'm looking to get the RPG steering fluid reservoir and tie rods, and the SDHQ frame support until I can get a full bump stop kit.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Truck
Traded my G1 Terrain for the G2.
Great color
Plenty of life left in your truck, congratulations, Good luck, your already enjoying your truck.
You've been Raptized!
Bye bye, like a rock!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I just picked up my very first Raptor! It's a 2013 SuperCrew in the "Terrain" color with only 16k miles! I sold my 2015 Silverado with BajaKits Prerunner kit to make this happen...

20170209_230013_zpsv1sh14mj.jpg

Within 24 hours I've changed the oil, all filters, cleaned the throttle body, and gotten her up to 95 offroad. Absolutely love this truck!

I'm looking to get the RPG steering fluid reservoir and tie rods, and the SDHQ frame support until I can get a full bump stop kit.
As a lifetime Chevy guy I will say... good move. There is no factory truck like these and with a few upgrades they are amazing. Congrats on the purchase and don't forget to wear your seat belt at those speeds!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk