So how did you find the place?

How did you find out about FordRaptorForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VrooommMatt

Reaction score
******, thats what brought me here

I was looking for an ointment for felines and there were two ad banners. One for the ointment and one for FRF. Of course I went with the one for the ointment, need to finish what I started. Now that something productive was accomplished I went back and checked out FRF to see how much better than feline ****** ointment this place is. :p

sergio101bank

Reaction score
Have a 2011, should I upgrade to the 2017?

If so, what are the pros and cons of upgrading. My 2011 only has 58k miles on her, shes just getting broken in. But I feel that its going to be over 10 years old before I know it and then I'll be feeling like I have an old truck. At that point I probably won't be able to make as much from it. ATM I'm in a good financial position to sell it based on how little I owe and the KBBV.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

dgm

Reaction score

Hello to all. This is Dave from Houston. I've never posted on here before so to be upfront and honest, I am actually selling my 2012 SVT Raptor. I hope this is ok to post here. My Raptor is black on black, loaded with the Luxury Package. It's got 90,550 original miles. I have a clear title in hand and an Extended warranty from Ford Motor Co till 2020. It's also got a Clean CarFax report & No wrecks. Brand new Nitto Trail Grapplers. It's in good shape & exceptionally clean in and out. I'm asking $34,900. Text 832 492-1600. Daytime # 713 563-1101

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_8223.jpg
    IMG_8223.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sore Ass with a Grab Crotch!

There is something about a Raptor as you see it going down the road.
It grabs by the Crotch,and have you sit upright in your seat, saying to yourself.
DAMN! That's a good looking truck!
Seeing one sitting in the parking lot as you walk up to it, it dares you.
Go ahead "Bite Me" !

You get home, still thinking with your Crotch, so you pay a visit to Google!
Gotta find out more about this Truck!
SEE! Still thinking with your Crotch!
Only to find out shortly after acquiring one, that your Ass is now sore, after spending on those Mods!

OH Well!!!!!
A sore ASS, with a Grab Crotch isn't too bad after all!

Last edited:

Iosif77

Reaction score
I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him ford raptor 2011. I have a 2009 raptor, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him ford raptor 2011. I have a 2009 raptor, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.

1ztmr9.jpg