So how did you find the place?

How did you find out about FordRaptorForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum. I don't own a raptor yet but can't wait to get my hands on one. I'm waiting for the 2017s. Thinking tuxedo black screw. Until then I read everything I can find on raptors and look at all your pics. Thanks!!!

This is how/why i found this forum! Googled and found so much information and mods for the truck on this site before I even had one. I was so excited and eager

INTEL DRIVEN

Reaction score
Been waiting four years to buy one but I am always gone. This year I get to build one from the ground up. Avalanche Grey! Super Crew. This truck got room for days when it's time to haul ISIL and Talibans to the cemetery Thank you for having me!

truckinluv

Reaction score
What Brought You Here

I can't remember the exact day I saw the RAPTOR on the road, but, my eyes locked with her... headlights and grill...and it was love at first sight. What more can I say?? Oh yea...what brought me here. Well, I have, or had, a 2001 Buick. My father bought it at an auction at a time when I was sort of down on my financial luck (thanks Pops). Anyway, she gave me all she had, and on September 28th, two days before my friggin birthday, she bled out....coolant . I've always been a truck lover. In 2007 I bought an Excursion...captain seats in the back, tv's...ugh, she was a BEAST. Then I lost everything. Job, Apartment, my old lady took the kids, (I know...where's the violin, boo friggin whoo) and finally my baby, my gem, the Excursion. Needless to say, I'm back on my feet, and I want to get back to my love - Trucks. A friend said, "You haven't done anything for yourself in a while", and she is Hella Right! So I'm getting that girl I fell in love with, The Ford Raptor Super crew Cab.... But I wanted to do my due diligence. And it brought me here; after reading some reviews of the truck, and watching countless ROUSH youtube videos and checking the specs. So, long ass story short....HERE I AM. Embrace me truck fam ☝✌