Sick of the other place, you know which one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats up everyone,

I've been over on the other forum for a long time now and finally have had my arm twisted enough to come over here to the darkside (which I'm happy about). big thanks to Aiiracing and whtrpta for filling me in on this place.

I recognize lots of names on here from the other board and its good to be on a forum of people who appear to actually use there trucks for more than garage queens.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm into doing lots of track days with my Triumph Daytona (just low sided last monday at the track, sucks :)) going to the river with my wife and kids, and obviously taking my truck too the desert for what it was intended to do.

Only thing I've done to the truck thus far is some Method Beadlocks. Deavers were up next, but funds will be re-directed to getting the bike back together. Once thats done, Deavers, Long travel front end, and still deciding on the rear for shock setup.

I look forward to talking with you guys, hope I can contribute in some way or another.

Here are some pics of the truck.
IMG_0549.jpgIMG_0544.jpg
And of course my other Raptor
IMG_0509.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, great to have you Fordwop.

Welcome aboard.
Digging your wheels and your plans for your Raptor, great to hear you put yours through the paces too. These trucks amaze you the most when they're being pushed.

I just put my Deavers on (+2") ...you'll be happy.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good to see you again Bo,

I bought the wheels machined finished from Method, and only lasted about a month or so before I needed to powdercoat them. But F, mounting beadlocks. Took Forever...

So, how are you liking the Deavers? Planning to re-valve or just keep the shocks as is?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I like your wheels, the red makes it pop:headbang:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see you again Bo,

I bought the wheels machined finished from Method, and only lasted about a month or so before I needed to powdercoat them. But F, mounting beadlocks. Took Forever...

So, how are you liking the Deavers? Planning to re-valve or just keep the shocks as is?

As is for now... but we'll see what happens. I haven't jumped since installing my Deavers yet, but man the rear handles the bumps so much more formidably. The absorption-factor is silky compared to the stock 3-leafers.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hear ya. The stock leaf pack is the one thing on this truck that I have never liked. It just always bucked the rear-end to much when the whoops start to get good. I'll be curious to hear how it does when you get it in the dirt. No doubt it will be much better.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
Great to have you here. AKA RAVEN on the Z.
I'm also incorporating RED into my Black Raptor, I think Black and Red looks awesome paired together.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all i just switched today from the Z. I was surprised at how many people i recognized from there. I just got tired of all the mindless bickering.