She's a bit ugly, but she's mine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat Nelly

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats! Will look great once you get rid of all the ADD stuff. You hit the nail on the head. Butt Ugly thanks to them!
Once you make it your own you can look back at this and have a good laugh!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! ADD stuff tends to be, uhhh, "chunky" I guess is the right descriptor. Sort of like, oh you have ADD accessories, oh yeah and you have a raptor under all that too. Not for everyone, but you've got a great looking truck. Enjoy!

I died laughing at "Oh yeah and you have a Raptor under all that too." That is seriously the best description for their shit I have ever heard LMAO.

Ed Approved
:specialed:
@ksutton you still got a nice truck brother I just have a personal distaste for ADD products.

vuonmatong

Reaction score
I can't say that I'm a fan of the previous owners tastes but he must have had a lot of money just burning a hole in his pocket!

2013 Roush Raptor phase 1
Really impressed with the engine and suspension. On lease roads every day and it unbelievable how much better the suspension is than my 2013 Fx4

On another note, might have an ADD bumper and chase rack for sale soon! Those rigid lights really are worth every penny!

foejJU6.jpg

jRd6E9w.jpg

Im sure she is not ugly :win: