She’s here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. What mods do you have planned? (or post a link to another thread if you've already discussed it elsewhere)

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of red, but dang that looks pretty Sharp. Get ready to spend money on mods LOL congrats!!

OP
OP
RockettRaptor

RockettRaptor

Reaction score
Congrats

What was your order date?

I didn't order. I bought out of state because every dealer in So Cal wanted 5 to 20k over msrp!

Bought this in Illinois at Tri Ford and had it trucked.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Not a big fan of red, but dang that looks pretty Sharp. Get ready to spend money on mods LOL congrats!!

I never saw myself with red either, but this shade is amazing!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Awesome. What mods do you have planned? (or post a link to another thread if you've already discussed it elsewhere)

well, my last project was totally out of control. I'll say that I'm only doing wheels but... Well, for sure rear entertainment for the kiddos. Not sure what route I'm gonna go with yet.