Saving a 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

simon300x

Reaction score
Hey guys! Newbie to the Raptor world but not to the ford world! Was a hugh lightning guy! I’m a senior master tech with ford for 30years and love the brand! I’ve worked on several Raptors and I can’t believe it time me this long to pull the trigger on one! Absolutely love it! It’s a 2014 screw in the terrain color and hard loaded with all options. Truck has 90k miles and was well used! But I’m bringing it back to it’s well deserved glory! I’ll post pics and already done a few mods and will do more. Will be a fun winter project forsure! If anybody had ford questions or needs advise on tech stuff I’m always willing to help out!

OP
OP
S

simon300x

Reaction score
Yea wrong on the years at ford me and wife was heading to the Razorback game road trip when I made the post I was not thinking!! I started at ford in 1990 and been with them ever since! So I’m on my 27th year and so far have loved the job and made a good career with ford! So for the mis info that was my bad! Anyway I’ll post pics as soon the body gives her back to me hopefully they will have her back this week !