San Francisco Bay Area - Shopping for a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here's another newbie here. I'm currently shopping for a 2018 raptor... I'm looking forward to benefit from this community in order to save time and get up to speed quickly!

Can't wait.

Cheers.
Foo :baby:

iceman7273

Reaction score
Good luck finding a Raptor local in Bay Area without markups. I went through this over the summer and found a CA emissions truck back east under msrp. I tried every dealer in the state and 5k was promised as the cheapest to get on a list for some but they didnt even have allocations to order. 10-20k markups seem to be the standard price

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get great deals in NC, MSRP seems to be the top dollar they selling for here. If you called to order from one having it sent to California I'm sure you can get the amount it cost for shipping it off the msrp price. Just tell them you will pay msrp -shipping to CA and I guarantee you will find in NC

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought one From North County Ford in Vista California. They were awesome and I live up in the Sacramento area. They even drove the truck up 1/2 way to Bakersfield and we met there and swapped trucks, traded in my 2013. They took that and I took the new one. Great bunch of guys. Not going to tell you price but lets say they really really really saved me money..wink wink (No markup), but that may not apply to you, just saying. Ask for Jared, tell them Rick sent you, mention the Bakersfield exchange and they will know who I am.

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the Bay Area and just purchased a 2018 last week. You won’t find anything close to sticker in California. I have a close friend who’s family has a Ford dealership in the South Bay and the best deal I could get through them was +5k over MSRP. I ended up getting one at sticker in Texas and had a great drive back.

Rapfan

Reaction score
There is a 2018 Leadfoot in Dixon that I believe is still available after the buyer backed out of their order. They'll get very close to MSRP with a small amount over. Ask for Missy or PM and happy to put you in touch. Great dealer to work with and its where I ordered mine

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You found the perfect spot. Tons of useful information here...you're in good hands.

Good luck in your search!

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
alot of raptors turning up in the bay area. mom says I'm still special though,,, as shes helping me with my bike helmet and putting me on the yellow bus to meet up with other gen 1 owners. today we're watching videos of gen 2 owners wash their trucks.