for sale wheels exhaust....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have for sale
1. A stock set of 2011 style rims . They are in perfect condition. Switched to method wheels need them gone. $700 plus shipping

2. catback stailess works for the super cab $600 plus shipping

3. Ready lift 2" leveling kit $150 was on the truck over a month paid $249

4. stock rear springs and 2" blocks $100 (switch to +2 deaver)

856 981 7129 cell

dennis

I am located in south Jersey right out side of philadelphia

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
  • If posting an item for sale, please post an asking price. High bidder or auction style listings tend to be counterproductive.
  • Post the location of the item.
  • Members must not criticize another member's asking price.
  • Please handle all price discussions using Private Message.
  • I will advise against sending PayPal funds as a "gift" transaction. If in the event a deal goes sour, PayPal offers zero protection for personal, or gift transactions.
  • Make deals and transactions at your own risk. Proper due diligence should be done before any money changes hands. If you need help with a potential bad deal, absolutely feel free to contact a forum administrator.
  • Don't piggy-back on an existing thread, start your own.
  • If it isn't legal, your post will not be approved.
  • No firearms or ammo sales.
  • If you post an item for sale for a buddy, YOU are responsible for seeing the deal through to the end. If things go south, YOU will be the one to face repercussions.
Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).

UPDATE 11/14/13:

If you post 30 posts in an hour to get your 50 limit for a For Sale thread, you are not fooling anyone - don't expect us to be in a hurry to approve your thread. The requirement is there for you to CONTRIBUTE to the forum, not clog things up with short, useless posts. If you are in that big of a hurry to sell something, become a Supporting Member - the post requirement is waived.

UPDATE 6/11/14:

We have been seeing quite a few folks posting things for their friends. As long as you meet the above requirements, we will approve them. HOWEVER, YOU are responsible for seeing the deal through to the end. If things go south, YOU will be the one to face repercussions.

UPDATE 7/15/14:
Please don't even bother sending a PM asking for us to bend the rules because ________ (fill in the blank). Most say you don't want to spam the forum, yet, when you are told the 50 post requirement stands, you start making useless posts. We do indeed check the quality of posts before For Sale ads are approved.

As a courtesy to others, please leave the original ad intact when an item has sold (you can mark it sold, but please leave the price), instead of deleting all of the content. It is useful info for folks trying to sell stuff in the future to have some sales info to help them set their price.

The staff will know the item has sold when you make a final post indicating as such

OP
OP
SZDZMTR

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry if I broke rules here. I will put myself in the corner now. I own a business which is a used car dealership in south jersey. I have spent last four years on Viper Club Of America forum since I own a viper. I am new here but not new regarding the car world. I am not into scams and etc. So if you need to remove the ad go ahead, no big deal. Its not that something I really need to sell to raise capital. The viper forum has a classified section where you can post stuff for sale. Again if you guys need to remove the ad go ahead.
I do like this forum its a great place to get solid information and meet great people.