Rookie Raptor owner in Bama.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CloudK1LL

Reaction score
Hi all, I joined a few weeks back to research and make sure a Raptor was the right choice. I finally pulled the trigger this past weekend on a 2014 Oxford White SCREW. Was in great condition with only 30k on the odo. God I love this truck.

I've already done the mid-perch mod on the front to raise it a bit. Plan on some wheels and 37's before too long.

The forum has a wealth of knowledge and I look forward to participating!

raptor.jpg

OP
OP
CloudK1LL

CloudK1LL

Reaction score
Welcome great choice. Looks like someone just babied this truck.

Yep. It was a one owner and the owner was a local firefighter who traded it in on a '18 Super Duty. Only light offroad/farm use and street miles. He just needed a bigger truck for towing.

From the looks of it, this site is gonna make me spend a LOT of money lol. So many badass trucks.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. It was a one owner and the owner was a local firefighter who traded it in on a '18 Super Duty. Only light offroad/farm use and street miles. He just needed a bigger truck for towing.

From the looks of it, this site is gonna make me spend a LOT of money lol. So many badass trucks.
There are so many cool things you can do to this truck. Be careful proceed at your own risk. lol