Red Shirt Freshman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckinluv

Reaction score
What's the word yall?! I'm truckinluv...new to the forum...brand new, like, joined today, 9/4/2016. I don't own a Raptor yet, but I plan to. That's actually how and why I ended up here. My 2001 Buick broke down, and I haven't treated myself to something in a long while. I figured I do myself a solid and get a vehicle that I love. And I LOVE THE RAPTOR. Doing my due diligence before I make a purchase, I ran into this site/blog page. From what I've read so far, you all seem to know your sh!@ so I wanna be down.....

OP
OP
T

truckinluv

Reaction score
So, I'm looking at getting a 2014 Super Crew....what should I look for in my truck? I don't plan on doing any hauling, but you never know. Not many places in CT to do off roading, but, hey, ya never know. I need a reliable truck in the winter cause it gets hectic in the New England area. I'm finding trucks in the $40k to $60k range with most miles on the 40ks ranging from 75k miles to 82k miles. Do you think high mileage matters for the Raptor...especially if it's mostly highway & city miles.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Thank you ✊

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Thanks ✊

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and I am sure some of the CT crew would be happy to give you advice and meet, if you want. Needs to be in future as we are all prepping for the Dirty Dozen III run this week. See Regional>Northeast for events in and around CT

Where in CT are you?

PS: there are places in CT to offroad

OP
OP
T

truckinluv

Reaction score
I'm in the Park City, Bridgeport. Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to look into that and step my game up. I'm down to meet up with anybody who is down to meet. I'm a novice but I'm eager to learn more about this "Truck Life"

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Fixed....

Welcome!

LoL

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Many of us bought our trucks at Park City Ford and are nearby. We would normally grab coffee this weekend but like i said, we are prepping for 700 miles of trails in ME

Check out the Northeast section and you can see some of the stuff we do. We are happy to help you out and provide instructions/directions on using your truck for offroad