Raptor shopping in CA!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

ErikB

Reaction score
If I ended up buying my truck from a ford dealer would it be unheard of for me to ask them to replace the shocks assuming it's a higher millage vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ended up buying my truck from a ford dealer would it be unheard of for me to ask them to replace the shocks assuming it's a higher millage vehicle?

Not likely the dealer will pay to replace the shocks, but use it as leverage to negotiate a better price.

OP
OP
E

ErikB

Reaction score
Not likely the dealer will pay to replace the shocks, but use it as leverage to negotiate a better price.

What millage does ford recommend to replace/rebuild the shocks? Would I be able to back that up with documentation?

OP
OP
E

ErikB

Reaction score
How does the color Terrain look in person? In all the photos I see it almost looks like it's a green base, like a military green.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the color Terrain look in person? In all the photos I see it almost looks like it's a green base, like a military green.

More tan than green, not bad looking at all. It does photograph greenish though.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Thanks for the info. Do you know if the trucks say they are Ca compatible under the hood? That way when I'm shopping I can look for it. I know most Ca cars do.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I have, I'm just concerned about getting a truck that isn't Ca emissions legal.

You have to order with CA emissions for an out of state vehicle to be registered in CA

that's what I'm doing - buying in Colorado with the right emissions and registration designation - then driving home

OP
OP
E

ErikB

Reaction score
Is there anyone in Northern Ca (Bay Area, Napa, Sacramento) that has a Raptor in Terrain? I would really like to see this truck in person.

OP
OP
E

ErikB

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any 13 or newer Raptors on any lot in northern CA (Bay Area) I have been looking and all I see is out of state sales. I would really like to get in one and drive it. I saw there are two 17's in Dixon but those are out of my budget.