Raptor in SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMPowerJ

Reaction score
Hi Guys -

A couple weeks ago I bought this 2018 Leadfoot Raptor. It has all the options and I love it. My two most recent cars were a '16 GT350 and a '14 M5. I've been trying to simplify my life and thought I would go from two cars to just one truck and so far I couldn't be happier. I've owned a number of BMWs and other trucks over the years. I've been active on the forums as well so I just carried over my username from the BMW forums from almost 20 years ago. I love modifying vehicles so I wasted no time on this one.

So far phase 1 is complete:

Suntek paint protection film on the front
Window tint
RPG 1.5" perch spacers
Method 17" Bronze Roost wheels
AFE Intake
UPR Catch Can
Corsa exhaust (had the extreme and then removed the X-pipe and put the OEM resonator back on. I must be getting old but it was too loud for me)
LED license plate lights
Bak Revolver X2 tonneau cover
Forscan tweaks

Up next is going to be some Baja Designs lighting for the front and rear.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum. I plan to keep this truck a long time unless that 2020 Raptor with the 7.0 V8 actually happens. Coming from the GT350 with the best sounding exhaust ever to this has been a bit of an adjustment. But so far my only complaint.

DSC_9087-XL.jpg

DSC_9073-XL.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, you have a great looking truck.

I won’t say the exhaust grows on you, but you adapt to it.

Sken

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking real good and welcome ...truck looks real good [emoji1377] also a BMW owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk