Raptor Loveland CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eclaxton

Reaction score
Finally just picked up our 2018, surprised my wife with it. This is our first Raptor and don't know why we didn't buy one sooner!

Attachments

• IMG_9495.jpg
    IMG_9495.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9429.jpg
    IMG_9429.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

I’ll bet your wife was tickled pink!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Final just picked up our 2018, surprised my wife with it. This is our first Raptor and don't know why we didn't buy one sooner!

Congrats and great color choice! Do you have a planned mod list yet?

-Jeff

OP
OP
E

Eclaxton

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm your neighbor in Windsor.

Looks like Spradley?

Howdy neighbor, yep Spradley it was.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Congrats and great color choice! Do you have a planned mod list yet?

-Jeff

We've owned plenty of turbo cars in the past so looking at this it's a great platform to create huge power easily. Short list CAI, DP's, exhaust, FMIC, tune or piggyback not sure yet looking to run a E85 mix potentially. Need to research the fuel system to see what it can handle first. Really the only external mod so far will be LED fogs.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy neighbor, yep Spradley it was.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

We've owned plenty of turbo cars in the past so looking at this it's a great platform to create huge power easily. Short list CAI, DP's, exhaust, FMIC, tune or piggyback not sure yet looking to run a E85 mix potentially. Need to research the fuel system to see what it can handle first. Really the only external mod so far will be LED fogs.

perfect start in my opinion. We will be releasing our gen 2 tune shortly, like our gen 1 tune i am sure it will be pretty popular. As for lights there are quite a few options. Baja designs is my favorite one second up would be the visionX kit.

Let me know if I can help get you setup with any of the mods.

-Jeff