Question!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kristinehay14

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new to the group. I have a 2014 raptor. I have a question I was hoping I could get answered.

I’ve found some wheels I like and it seems like when I type in my vehicle the website defaults me to 20’s but the ones I currently have on my truck which are stock SVT wheels are 17’s. So if I get the 20’s would they rub?

Thank you in advance.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new to the group. I have a 2014 raptor. I have a question I was hoping I could get answered.

I’ve found some wheels I like and it seems like when I type in my vehicle the website defaults me to 20’s but the ones I currently have on my truck which are stock SVT wheels are 17’s. So if I get the 20’s would they rub?

Thank you in advance.

It depends on the size of tires and the offset of the wheels.

20's will definitely decrease the ride quality and off-road ability of a Raptor. Not sure if you care about that. Personally I'd never do 20's.

There are a million threads here about offset and rubbing. But if the wheels have the same offset and you aren't going with bigger tires then they shouldn't rub.