Picked up my first Raptor yesterday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Franklin Yeti

Reaction score
Hello forum, I am 41 years old and live in Middle Tennessee. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to up to pick up a 2018 Lead Foot Grey Raptor! Woot Woot!!! I got it at sticker with things like window tint, bedcover and spray on liner thrown into the deal at no charge, I'm happy with that deal. I know some folks may have gotten a better deal, but I'll take it.

It's loaded up with everything except the Carbon Fiber and sticker decal option. I love everything about the truck and am looking forward to browsing the forum to see what can be done with these beasts.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck... sounds like you saved a few dollars which is a good thing because hanging around here means you're going to spend more money... so break out the wallet and visit the vendors:biggrin:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. I’m surprised @Frank N has missed this one:biggrin:

as others have alluded to; Pictures. Or it never happened ;-)

When I bought the Raptor I thought - great, this thing has more tech than I’ll ever use and I won’t need to do anything to it.

riiiiiiiight.

I’m staring at my 3rd Baja Designs box now, awaiting install.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone called? lol

You have failed to post pics....we have you in a lead foot Yaris until then.

automobiles-new-2018-toyota-yaris-hatchback-1369016-right-side-front-seat-photo-Image.JPG

PS enjoy the ride