Picked up 2010 6.2L !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SashaSVT

Reaction score
After years of searching, I finally found and bought the Raptor I've always wanted--2010 6.2L in Tuxedo Black. It has around 25k on the odometer. Any tips, suggestions, advice from the pros are welcomed. Looking forward to learning and contributing on this forum. Thanks all.

Attachments

• 1g_800.jpg
    1g_800.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 111

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sasha congrats. Now the million dollar... question since you have spent so much time to find a super low mileage Raptor, what do YOU want to do with it? Daily driver, second driver, offroad and on road use?
If you are planning to build it to your liking for sure check out this awesome endless thread, it would help you to cut to the chase, so to speak.
What did u do to your raptor today? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page) (General discussion GEN1 Forum)

Last edited:
OP
OP
SashaSVT

SashaSVT

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, guys. This won't be my daily driver, but I'm planning on driving it every chance I get. I'm hoping to use it mostly off-road, some camping, adventuring and also for moving my bikes around. I love this beast. I don't want to mod it too much right now. I want to start with a cat-back system, some new rubber and some lighting. This forum's already helped tremendously. Happy to be here.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good find! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pick this one up for? I have a 2010 with similar miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome ! Truck looks very nice, my first Raptor was a 2010 Scab 6.2 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk