Pick Up Truck Noobie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sleepy996

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2017 Raptor its been a bucket list car for me since the gen.1 model came out. Its my first pick up and I am loving it. I also have an old 1991 Land Rover Defender as well and that about sums things up for me. I took delivery last Friday and already did the Roush cold air intake. Have 37's sitting in my living room along with 3" RPG collars delivering tomorrow. Truck is a blast.

Attachments

• delivery day.jpg
    delivery day.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 37

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2017 Raptor its been a bucket list car for me since the gen.1 model came out. Its my first pick up and I am loving it. I also have an old 1991 Land Rover Defender as well and that about sums things up for me. I took delivery last Friday and already did the Roush cold air intake. Have 37's sitting in my living room along with 3" RPG collars delivering tomorrow. Truck is a blast.

That's one he'll of a dealer name... I hope they didn't put that shit on your truck anywhere... bozard... lol

OP
OP
Sleepy996

Sleepy996

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all. Once I get the new wheels and tires on along with the collars i'll post some pictures.

OP
OP
Sleepy996

Sleepy996

Reaction score
Had it not even a week and this happens...

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 28
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Sleepy996

Sleepy996

Reaction score
The RPG 3" collars are on along with the Roush intake. Wheels arrive tomorrow should be looking tough before the weekend. I'll post pics once I get the wheels on. Trying to figure out the best tune to go with this week.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 29
  • intake.JPG
    intake.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 31