Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Raptor waiter here, Hopefully an owner in a couple months. Ordered molten orange SCrew all the B&W minus graphics package. Can't wait to get her on the road, then off the road.

Attached is my current ride while I wait.

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Krahe3, I'm also in PA, and I'm considering ordering one. Would you mind sharing what kind of deal you got?

OP
OP
Krahe3

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid MSRP, built it online so I knew what I wanted and what the cost was. I wasn't trying to wheel and deal. They gave me a good deal on my 08 SCrew. I was happy and they are getting an excellent used unit to sell. They will make some $, and I didn't lose my ass. The dealership was straight forward, I went to a couple others and they treated me like a POS. My dealer is not one of these that has their hand all over town, they sell cars, one of the few left Henry Ford himself authorized. They had a retail unit there, and I think they would have dealt a little more on that one, but it didn't have everything I wanted. I have bought off the lot before, and always wished I had gotten this option or that color, I am excercising my patience and getting what I want.

I thought of beefing mine up, but the money I would have put into it, would have been more than buying a Raptor, plus no Warranty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krahe3

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So building my mod list while I wait, and wanted some opinions. I am going to try my DC-2s off my 08 F150, they may stick out a little further, but I should be good I found a pic elsewhere of a similar wheel on the same color, not a fan of the rest of the mods, but to each their own. I am also looking at getting a softop cap for the bed. I have a leer on my 08, but it is a PITA to remove alone. The Softop is lighter, easier to store, and they claim no drilling. Anyone ever had one of these? Wondering how user friendly they are. Also looking at getting Bedrugs bedtred They don't make it for the rear step model, but that is already covered. I just don't need to put the tailgate piece on. link bedtredhttp://www.bedrug.com/products/bedtred.php

I am looking for some exhaust upgrade, but will wait until I get the truck and see how she sounds, then search, search, and search soundclips until I find the setup I want.

Attachments

• Wheels.jpg
    Wheels.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Supertop.jpg
    Supertop.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 20

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So building my mod list while I wait, and wanted some opinions. I am going to try my DC-2s off my 08 F150, they may stick out a little further, but I should be good I found a pic elsewhere of a similar wheel on the same color, not a fan of the rest of the mods, but to each their own. I am also looking at getting a softop cap for the bed. I have a leer on my 08, but it is a PITA to remove alone. The Softop is lighter, easier to store, and they claim no drilling. Anyone ever had one of these? Wondering how user friendly they are. Also looking at getting Bedrugs bedtred They don't make it for the rear step model, but that is already covered. I just don't need to put the tailgate piece on. link bedtredhttp://www.bedrug.com/products/bedtred.php

I am looking for some exhaust upgrade, but will wait until I get the truck and see how she sounds, then search, search, and search soundclips until I find the setup I want.

damn that orange beast looks sick, never seen it before. looks like Massachusetts plates too.

OP
OP
Krahe3

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn that orange beast looks sick, never seen it before. looks like Massachusetts plates too.

Stole the pic of the beast from the other site, only one I found running the wheels I already have.

Approaching 3 weeks since ordering, still no VIN. This wait is killing me, I spend all day searching for mods, ideas, and places to go wheeling in my area. I am going to start spending and have a garage full of goodies before the truck even gets here. I almost bought an RC Raptor just to say I have one in my posession. I am hoping my daily calls to my dealer will speed the process up, but I am not holding my breath. Damn this sucks.