NY: Awaiting My '13 SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Jimmy, from Albany, N.Y. Currently residing a few miles North of Albany in Cohoes. Anyway, I just put my 2013 Raptor on order January 7th. I can't even begin to describe the anxiety! Absolutely pumped!!! Dealer says I'll most likely get a call in about 6-8 weeks. I went with a Tuxedo Black SuperCrew, loaded without the graphics. Also, no beadlock wheels. Every other option though. I will be trading in my 2007 Harley Davidson F150 towards the SVT. Never did any offroading of any kind but am very excited to give it a go. Nothing too serious until I have some experience. I was wondering if there were any members that knew of any spots to test the truck out around the Capital Region area here in NY?

P.S. Feel free to tell me about the power this beast has! LOL I'm a sucker for torturing myself. As if the few month wait isn't bad enough already!

KnoxHustle

Last edited:
OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yeah, it had to be TuxBlack. I really liked the Race Red and Blue Flame but the Tux just won me.

KnoxHustle

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't know the first thing to do but boy am I gonna learn! HaHa Any suggestions on places?

KnoxHustle