Not so new, new member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hinmonster

Reaction score
Hey fellas, don't know what happened but my identity seems to be gone from the forum. Since I just traded my 2011 Super Cab for a 2013 Super Crew, I wanted to update everything but alas, its all gone I guess. Anyway, I am in Mooresville, NC and I have browsed this form for a long time even before I got my 2011. Great forum! Virtually unlimited info!

When I got my 2011 Supercab I didn't plan on driving the truck all that much but we used it constantly so four doors were needed. You know, two kids, dog, lots of usage and travel. Needed them. This time I went all in and got every option except the sunroof (I hate sunroofs). Nice that Ford lets you not order one. Usually the roofs are buried in some package you need and you cant avoid it The beadlock capable wheels were a major delay in the process. It took three months to get but man it was worth the wait. There are many small changes that make the 13 nicer than the 11. Things like better foam in the seats for example. Anyway, love the truck even more than the 11. The four doors are THE WAY TO GO.

Blue Flame with full graphics. Bought a cheap tonneau that leaks and works for crap. Gonna have to do something about that. Don't know what, so if you have any ideas on the mack daddy tonneau...

Talk at you soon. Thanks Raptor Forum! :party33:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you post at least occasionally they will keep you around (even if you're a pain like T Wolf). Welcome back! Bak Flip covers don't leak. Ford installs their version too. Pics!