Not new to Raptor - new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Yarger

Reaction score
Hi guys! I’ve yet to own a Raptor, but it is on my bucket list. I’ve been working at the same Ford dealership in Vancouver, Washington for almost 16 years now, and one vehicle that never gets old is the Raptor. Simply amazing vehicles.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys! I’ve yet to own a Raptor, but it is on my bucket list. I’ve been working at the same Ford dealership in Vancouver, Washington for almost 16 years now, and one vehicle that never gets old is the Raptor. Simply amazing vehicles.

You and me, both!

Are you currently in the market for one? Or is that bucket list item something a little further out?

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! Sounds like you could bring great value to discussions here if you are very familiar with Raptors

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome and your experience like it was mentioned is a great asset. If you are saving to buy a Raptor, what do you have in the plans, GEN1 or GEN2?

OP
OP
Mark Yarger

Mark Yarger

Reaction score
I’m Gen 2 all the way. While there is something to be said about the feel of that 6.2L beast of an engine, the 3.5 Ecoboost is downright impressive, the way it performs.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

A little further out. I’m finally at a stage in my career where I can see it as a real possibility, though. And that excites me! Sadly, when I get my Raptor, Avalanche Gray will exist only in the past. You know, like it does now. :-(