Not new...but returning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hola! I've been gone awhile. Got divorced, remarried, still have my Raptor as a daily driver.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and seems like you have been to hell and back to heaven. lol Great to hear you still have the truck.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and seems like you have been to hell and back to heaven. lol Great to hear you still have the truck.

Yea, my truck gets warranty treatment tomorrow. Rear window went out on it. Don't know if it's the switch or the motor.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, my truck gets warranty treatment tomorrow. Rear window went out on it. Don't know if it's the switch or the motor.
its usually a switch front or rear depending which one is able to lower it. for example if you can lower it from the front but not from the back its the rear switch. but you have a warranty no worries then, except the deductible could be much more that the part itself that you can do yourself in 5 mins.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no baby she wasnt the one, you the real one baby.

over and over until you are paying all your ex wives all your money until you die. fool me once, shame on you. but **** if you sign up for it twice lol.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
andy,,, sounds like you've been there before. lived with my wife 20 years before we got married last year. can't imagine paying out my earnings to someone I no longer want to have sex with.