Northern VA Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new as a member, although I've been doing site recon for a while. I am currently in the market for a 2018 SCREW (have found everything from 5K to 16k over MSRP in this area). Just recently started branching out my search to other states. The goal is to hopefully make my purchase in the next month and a half. Selling my Subaru STi (tomorrow) for the Raptor, so the search will intensify.

I

Jackkk

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new as a member, although I've been doing site recon for a while. I am currently in the market for a 2018 SCREW (have found everything from 5K to 16k over MSRP in this area). Just recently started branching out my search to other states. The goal is to hopefully make my purchase in the next month and a half. Selling my Subaru STi (tomorrow) for the Raptor, so the search will intensify.

I

I'm not sure where you live, but I went from Louisiana to the Houston area and had success at MSRP on a 2018.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score

I

Welcome aboard! Make sure you are searching for invoice price ($4k under MSRP on average) as those deals are definitely out there.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with your search. You'll find something soon. Be positive...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Koons in Baltimore sells them at sticker. Email this guy >> [email protected]

I

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Make sure you are searching for invoice price ($4k under MSRP on average) as those deals are definitely out there.

@NousDefions, meet Ford Raptor Forum’s resident troll. already banned twice, he’s swinging for the forum ban hat trick.

Invoice pricing on a Raptor is a unicorn. People who know a dealer owner personally, Ford Corporate employees, maybe. There’s been one verified purchase substantially under MSRP for a ‘17+ Raptor, and a few people who posted the word ‘invoice’ instead of ‘msrp’. The fact is Ford is selling more Raptors than they are making

I’m not saying don’t try to negotiate, I’m saying be realistic. Raptor Finder may also assist you in getting into a Rap with a good price and less frustration.

Search the post history of sasquatch77, mcnawsty and mgd. You’ll see they’re the same person with the same pattern of trolling.

Good luck in your search.