Northern Raptor in Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all:

Red Screw ordered last week in March, VIN received April 11, built April 16, scheduled for delivery April 23, and should arrive at stealership in May.

Totally looking forward to my new ride. Purchased F1 BaKFLIP tonneau cover (in garage already), as well as Rigid Industries D2 Duallies with brackets (2 wide and 2 driving). Looking into the Hennessey 475 kit that can only be purchased and installed in Manitoba (a short trek from Timmins Ontario!). Also looking at MBRP pipes and Air intake as another option.

I'll be checking out the site looking for input, ideas and just to shoot the breeze.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
welcome!
definately grab that hennesy kit! i live in manitoba, and they had a black raptor sitting on the lot with the hennesy 575 kit. was a beautiful truck. and went like snot!

OP
OP
northernraptor2012
Reaction score
Thanks. I've actually been trying to hold back on purchasing accessories. Just going with what I feel are necessities for what I use the truck for. The removable F1 Tonneau is a nice touch, and I always disliked the stock lights on the Fords. I am also replacing the stock headlights as well and have the bulbs already. The final touch (for now) would be swapping out the stock exhaust and intake and recalibrating. Im hearing alot of good things about 5 star tuning, but I'm still in research mode. Looking forward to checking out the forum for thoughts and impressions.

RottenKid

Reaction score
You're a better man than I. I have no patience for waiting but believe me it will be totally worth it. I love mine like nobody's business. Don't ask me how much I love it. I'll tell you- "None of your business!"