Nor-Cal new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a raptor yet. Working on trying to find one at MSRP. Lowest in Cali I have found was 1500 over MSRP......which in comparison to 20-30k over msrp, a pretty good deal. I haven't pulled the trigger because I want to find the right one. I have been using raptorfinder.com. Great tool!

Personaly, I like the V6TT. I mean, a v8TT would be better but for weight, it's a great platform. I like turboz

As my tag says, I do have a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I love rally and off road racing. I like road course too.

I have been visiting the forums for a bit for information, decided to join.

My perfect truck would be:
Magnetic Grey
Supercrew
Moonroof
Bed liner
Tech package
802a

No graphics and stuff.

Dealers help me out here...lol
Been tough looking.

Movinon

Reaction score
8k over sticker in Oklahoma....yuk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlackEvo

BlackEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got it!

https://flic.kr/p/25W6fUk

Picked it up on 4/6/18 at my local dealership. It was a custom order courtesy delivered. My local dealerships wanted 10k+ and I told them I would just order out of state and have it delivered. They literally laughed in my face and said "Good Luck with that". So, when my truck arrived, paid for, and all they had to do was hand me the keys, they were dumbfounded. They tried to play all kinds of games including trying to restructure the deal, errr re-sell me my truck, they tried raising their courtesy delivery fee, and to top it all off they refused to put fuel in it. The sales/ fleet manager told me they fill the tank on a vehicle bought there, but since I bought at a different dealership, I was out of luck. The guy I had the unfortunate opportunity to deal with was Kurt Mederios from Harper Motors in Eureka, CA. Steer clear of that place..lol. After all that, the Guy had the balls to hand me a buisness card and ask for referrals. I won't be going back there unless I absolutely have to for a warranty issue. I'd much rather go to Grants Pass, OR.

The dealership I ordered from was super cool and very nice to work with. I ordered from Pallotta Ford in Wooster, OH. I dealt with Damon Hitchcock and Jeff Jones. No games, very straight forward. Their office staff were great as well. My experience with them was positive. This was my first time purchasing remotely. A couple hoops to jump through but they walked me through everything.

I love the truck so far. Too much awesomeness to describe. Still tinkering with the electronics and computer do-dads. It's a 2018 Leadfoot Super Crew, 802a, Moonroof, Raptor Tech, Beadlocks, bedliner, step, heated rear seat.

[*trying to figure out photos*

My first mod is Rokblokz mudflaps, black with deep blue letters. Easy install, look great and they send you Smarties with your order, and that's just plain awesome.

Last edited:

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and congrats! I got the same lead foot and options. Glad you got the pricing you wanted!