noob looking at a 2012 with the roush supercharer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donut707

Reaction score
Hey Guys
like the title says im a noob to the forum here in central oklahoma. im currently in a nice lifted jeep wrangler unlimited, its great but wont get out of its own way. anyways ive been looking at raptors for a while now. ive found a few that look to be in good shape, no abuse or tell tail signs of off road abuse. ive driven a 2010 with the 6.2 and it was fun , really moved for a truck. ive found a 2012 supercrew with the roush factory installed supercharger with 70K on it. the dealer offers "engines for life" but im sure there is a catch to that. my question is for those who have a supercharged raptor , how is as a daily driver ? any issue with extra maintenance ? anyways thanks in advance
Matt

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and good luck in your search. Many here have s/c raptors and hopefully they can share their thoughts with you. Lots of amazing info on this forum!!

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the JDM tune on my Roush SC and no issue with drivability, MPG is still the same unless I smash on the gas pedal, which occurred a lot in the beginning, but really fun to drive, especially when small cars keep close to my rear bumper and I say bye bye, they don't come close anymore.

OP
OP
D

Donut707

Reaction score
So the dealer that had the "engines for life" said that any raptor supercharged or not does not qualify for the engines for life program. but they will do the free oil changes for life and offer aftermarket extended warranties. I'm not surprised but they post it all over all the vehicle. anyways the search continues....

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the dealer that had the "engines for life" said that any raptor supercharged or not does not qualify for the engines for life program. but they will do the free oil changes for life and offer aftermarket extended warranties. I'm not surprised but they post it all over all the vehicle. anyways the search continues....

Don't you hate deceiving advertisement? However, if you can get the truck professionally checked and find out about extended warranty, supercharged or not. They are great trucks….

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with your search.

Check into the extended warranties also. Flood Ford is really good but I think the 70K mileage is over their requirements. Zeigler has some options I believe and I'm sure there are a few others. I used Flood against my dealer and they matched at the time. Just something else to consider.