Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fist off it was fun going threw the pop ups and the ******** to get on this forum ! Really? Does it need to be that ****** difficult to get on a something to ask people for help that have been threw it already?? Have a 2011 ford raptor rides like a bag of ****** shit!; And replaced the shocks same shocks.. rides like a bag of ****** shit!??? Wtf???

Seriously, you start out like this and ask for help and with NO INFO for us to go on. Congrats- you take ******* to a new level! If you hang around here with that attitude you better have skin tough as steel and very thick.
Now to fix your problem- from the above info, it appears you have a bad hanger bearing to your muffler.:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::crazy:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Obvious solution

buy a ’17-’18 Raptor.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, you start out like this and ask for help and with NO INFO for us to go on. Congrats- you take ******* to a new level! If you hang around here with that attitude you better have skin tough as steel and very thick.
Now to fix your problem- from the above info, it appears you have a bad hanger bearing to your muffler.:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::crazy:

Too bad OP didn’t have a gen2 then you could say “skin as tough as military grade aluminum”.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... a bag of shit is by definition pretty soft. A bag of ******* shit would therefore be pretty soft with a bit of bounce to it. So I would assume that riding like a " ******* bag of shit" would equate to a reasonably soft ride with a hint of stiffening needed. Ergo- OP- take a ****** and go **** yourself.

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually the OP was trying to be real kool and used “******”, you know gotta drop the G, cause.

allenfrx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one of the awful 2014 Gen 1s. It rides like a Cadillac compared to a real sports car.

If you think a Gen 1 Raptor is rough, you need to buy a something else.

I am fairly shocked by all these "truck guys" bitchen about their rides being too rough.

Apparantly not as manly as you'd want everyone to think.

Stop complaining about the rough ride and grow a pair, those standard luxury ride level F150s have made you all soft.

My brother with a bad back, my 45 year old wife and my 10 year old kid all think the gen 1 rides like a Cadillac compared to my GT500, Vet, RCF etc.

Hell i practically have to speed up and ram pot holes, speed bumps, and the side of the road just to get any sort of feel or feed back what so ever. The steering wheel is completing numb and the suspension as soft as a 76 CC Deville.

Quite the opposite of rough.

It seems many guys actually end up trying to harden their suspension and tires to get it to handle better which is also kinda funny. You don't buy a raptor for handing, you buy it to run over shit at high speeds on a straight line.

Buy a GT350r for handling.
Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: