Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper43

Reaction score
Fist off it was fun going threw the pop ups and the ******** to get on this forum ! Really? Does it need to be that ****** difficult to get on a something to ask people for help that have been threw it already?? Have a 2011 ford raptor rides like a bag of ****** shit!; And replaced the shocks same shocks.. rides like a bag of ****** shit!??? Wtf???

OP
OP
K

Keeper43

Reaction score
123 is all I can handle. Is that fast enough.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

That on the freeway of course.

swampfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 120k on a 2012 crew cab raptor and 45k on an extended cab 2010 raptor before that, then I got into a 2017 f-150 & the overall ride quality improved drastically. Those raptors, from my experience just ride harder than a regular f-150.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fist off it was fun going threw the pop ups and the ******** to get on this forum ! Really? Does it need to be that ****** difficult to get on a something to ask people for help that have been threw it already?? Have a 2011 ford raptor rides like a bag of ****** shit!; And replaced the shocks same shocks.. rides like a bag of ****** shit!??? Wtf???

It’s a pickup with 35 inch tires.....what are you coming out of so we have a reference point for your obvious unsatisfaction? If your leafs are cooked do to its age that could be one issue as well as all your upfront pivot points and bushings. Are you the first owner and all of a sudden after almost 7 years of ownership it suddenly fell on its face? Or did you get an amazing deal on an adult driven never off-roaded (yeah right) 7 year old vehicle? Please take a deep breath and elaborate!

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll buy it from you for $5,000 ? although thats a bit high for a bag of shit it would get you off the forum :mwah1:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score

*through