newbie from ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackpot41

Reaction score
good afternoon all......ordered a new raptor 1/18, was built 3/29, should be in my driveway in two weeks....
first ford I have ever owned, have owned a variety of Toyota FJ's for the last 10 years........hoping this truck is as great as everyone says..
also hope it will pull my ranger a little easier than the Toyota did!!
this forum looks like a great place for lots of information, look forward to spending more time here!!

Striker

Reaction score
Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your Raptor as much as I do mine. This site is a great place to find aftermarket accessory too.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good afternoon all......ordered a new raptor 1/18, was built 3/29, should be in my driveway in two weeks....
first ford I have ever owned, have owned a variety of Toyota FJ's for the last 10 years........hoping this truck is as great as everyone says..
also hope it will pull my ranger a little easier than the Toyota did!!
this forum looks like a great place for lots of information, look forward to spending more time here!!
Welcome. I'm also in Ohio. I have no doubt you'll love the truck. If you don't you should be able to sell it no problem. Hang in there almost got it now.

Buckle up, I want to try something!