Newbie..feed me mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined the forum and I am a long time Ford SVT owner. Previous 1999 SVT Lightning and now a 6 month owner of a 2014 SVT Raptor w/ Roush package(Supercharged!! 590hp). Love IT, super fast just like the lightning except for now I can off road and jump shi...things! ha!

My questions right out of the box are:
1. Who is local to Plano, Tx that would like to help me do the Mid Perch mod? (By saying help me) I mean, they provide mechanical services while I watch over shoulder and provide beer and great company! Already have the spring compressors :)
2. Tires/Wheels - Top 3 tire wheel combo without cutting or fender replacement - GO!!
3. Do any of you guys meet or do events? I have been going to cars and coffee but does not seem to be much of a truck crowd.

Stephen

Attachments

• 20170509_174458.jpg
    20170509_174458.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 34

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from College Station! Your at the mileage where shocks typically need a rebuild, TMX in McKinney can handle that for you and you can have them do perch adjustment at the same time. Nice truck!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem!!!

- Do the perch mod and shock rebuild yourself. It's easy.

- Tires: BFG KO2's. Period. Keep your beadlocks - best wheel out there. You'll regret it the minute you trade them.

- Look up Texas Raptor Runs. It's happening soon. Best event to test your truck, buy mods and meet Raptor Crazy *************!!!