Newbie, come on in!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've been on this site lurking literally for a couple years now. Back in 2014 I was going to purchase a RR 2014 SCREW, but ended up not, due to deployment. I'm not a pickup person, but what has always attracted me to the Raptor is the aggressive style and the capabilities to go out and have some fun with a factory warranty to back it up. I have opened my own business and that also requires that I have a pickup. I've impatiently waited for the GEN2 to come out. Later this year I will definitely be buying a 2018 SCREW, undecided on color yet (leaning towards AG or OW)!

I'm currently deployed overseas in the middle east. I live in the midwest and I hope to be home in a few months.

I can't wait to pick everyones brains and obtain knowledge from the people here that know an incredible amount about these amazing pickups.:party36:

Thank you,

flea_sly

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of great info, great people and great sarcasm here.

OP
OP
flea_sly

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to become a supporting member to the forum! I plan on staying here for a long time and supporting our forum and the truck!:biggrin: