Newbie checkin' in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LowETz

Reaction score
Howdy folks... figured I'd say hey and officially join the party... purchased my 2014 SCAB back in August. Workin' on mods but just the fast easy stuff so far... 20% on all glass and mid-perch. Doing 37's on the OEM BL's and a gear swap to help with the low end next week.... oh...and a system... the factory offering in a $60k truck is a fail.

Prolly to do a whipple over the winter... and better lighting...

I swore I wouldn't do to this truck what I end up doing to everything I own... it's a sickness... and I'm eat up with it.

Momma said I already spend too much time with the race car... said if I go over the top with the truck she'll leave me... sure am gonna miss her.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum where you become a member being married, and stay a member being single. :ROFLJest:

All joking aside, welcome. Lots of great info here. Hit up @The Car Stereo Company for your sound system problems. Let me know if you got any questions on potential mods!!