Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rathcoolej

Reaction score
Hi, just picked my 2017 up yesterday. Looking for ideas of places to go test it in Eastern North Carolina. Also interested in aftermarket accessories and meet ups.
Cheers

Miko

Reaction score
price paid

Im wondering if you paid aove MSRP. Ive been looking for one and I cant seem to find a dealer that sells at MSRP. I just cant justify paying an ADM. Im hoping that someone here can help me in getting a 2017 Raptor. Ive been wanting it for years now. The dealers here in Tampa are in the same boat of capitalizing the buzz with the new raptors. And they will lie to their teeth stating it is a LIMITED production. I dont mind buying it from a different dealer out of state and having it ship to these thieving dealers so they know that I got a good deal somewhere else. I dont know if that make them look bad too because a customer bought it from out of state. i wish that all Raptor prospective buyers would just agree not to buy it above MSRP. Im not one of those people just because I have money to spare doest not mean I should throw it away. I just cant justify spending $5K over MSRP just because the dealer is charging it. id rather wait. I currently own a 2009 BMW M3 but I need a truck. I want to keep it but I only have 3 car garage and most 3rd car garage here are small. Im tempted to just buy a platinum in the mean time and wait for the Raptor demand to slow down but I may lose money when it comes trading a 2017 Platinum. And I have to pay taxes on those vehicles as well as registration. Any thoughts?