Newb in Norcal - Leadfoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapfan

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gal,

Almost a new Raptor owner here. Trucks been delayed another 3 weeks so hoping it gets here before end of month.

Excited to finally see Leadfoot in person and decide if I'm going to take order vs. an F250. Hoping it looks like some of the pics I've seen.

802a with carbon, non beadlock wheels, no tech package, moonroof, tail gate step, prolly a few things I forgot since I ordered a few months back.

Already have a few parts in my respective carts. Looking at Method Con 6 wheels but cant decide on bronze or black. Think I need to see the truck in person first.
ADD stealth fighter bumper with some lights (prefer blacked out lenses), and a decal to cover the blue ford steering wheel emblem.

Evaluating what set up to use for front leveling kit. Leaning towards the SVC adjustable shock collar vs. some of the others I've seen.

If anyone has any opinions or experience with any of the above I'd love to hear it.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!
RF

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, for that colour I would go with black method, can't lose with the Add bumper either! Post some pics!

OP
OP
Rapfan

Rapfan

Reaction score
Truck came in today

My dealer was a rock star and pulled it off the train for me today and drove it back. Would have had to wait one more week.
I pick it up tomorrow but got to drive it today. Love the color!
Will post more pics when it gets home butbhave attached the one from my phone I remembered to grab.

Attachments

• IMG_7305.jpg
    IMG_7305.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 36

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was a rock star and pulled it off the train for me today and drove it back. Would have had to wait one more week.
I pick it up tomorrow but got to drive it today. Love the color!
Will post more pics when it gets home butbhave attached the one from my phone I remembered to grab.
I love it! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk