Newb in Hawaii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docs Raptor

Reaction score
Wel lI already started posting in the 2013 area but I will do whats right and intro myself...
My name is Martin, I am originally from New Braunfels, Texas, I am married with 2 kids (16&17). I am currently on my last few years serving in the military. I am a Special Forces Medic, don't worry I won't have to kill you for reading this, I have served 22yrs so far and only have 3 more to go. I am an avid Ford fan. I am on my 2 truck, FIRST Raptor!!!! I am also a huge Mustang fan, I own a 03 Cobra and my wife owns a 2014 GT. I am looking forward to starting mods on the new truck soon!! The wifey says the first thing to go is the exhaust, she wants it to rumble. So thats about it. Photo is below with more to come.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 29

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for an entire career of service and sacrifice to America and our beloved troops. In your line of work, I am sure you could made a lot more $$ on the outside. Also, we appreciate the sacrifice your family has made too. I'm sure they have had many sleepless nights.

Last edited: