New Truck and Member from Dallas Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwiftHammer

Reaction score
Alright Guys, I just picked up my new '17 Raptor this last Saturday. I'm in the Dallas, Texas area. Looking for the latest news and a good forum to learn some things. I'm just curious if everyone else is paying over sticker for their trucks? or am I the only *******?
got the Black, 802A option with Carbon fiber interior, bead lock wheels and no sticker kits.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the exact same truck as you except for the carbon fiber and I paid sticker and I live in Fort Worth.

Teamair2k2

Reaction score
I am on Dallas as well, paid just about $1k over sticker, shopped all around and the best I could find was an order for 3k more and who knows if that would have actually gone through.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Alright Guys, I just picked up my new '17 Raptor this last Saturday. I'm in the Dallas, Texas area. Looking for the latest news and a good forum to learn some things. I'm just curious if everyone else is paying over sticker for their trucks? or am I the only *******?
got the Black, 802A option with Carbon fiber interior, bead lock wheels and no sticker kits.

I don’t believe you have a Rap. No pics.

remember: Pics. or it never happened.

Welcome to FRF. You (allegedly) chose the fastest color too.

OP
OP
S

SwiftHammer

Reaction score
I don’t believe you have a Rap. No pics.

remember: Pics. or it never happened.

Welcome to FRF. You (allegedly) chose the fastest color too.

Yes...black is definitely the fastest. Here's my pictures that I took during my purchase....I haven't had a chance to take a nice photo, yet.
...and for the people asking what I paid over sticker.....too much!
Apparently the Carbon Fiber interior is hard to get right now with the Bead locks....$5K+. Oh well, the kids and I are having fun.

Attachments

• rap1.jpg
    rap1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
  • rap2.jpg
    rap2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 32
  • rap3.jpg
    rap3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 25
  • rap4.jpg
    rap4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 29
  • rap5.jpg
    rap5.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CF and beadlocks. $5k over isn't bad. Enjoy it. When I was looking for mine I was only interested in Avalanche, I really like the black w beadlocks though.