New from South Ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dawgfan54

Reaction score
Hello all, I've been following this forum for a while after a big giveaway about a year ago I heard about from another f-150 forum.

I've always loved Ford raptors ever since they came out, and I've always wanted one.
However being a college student there's no way I could afford a $40k+ raptor no matter how much I liked them.

I found a loophole recently however, and I plan to convert my lifted 2004 fx4 supercrew into a raptor!

I have the fiberglass on the way for the conversion, and so I figured it was the appropriate time to post!

I have eventual plans to convert the suspension to that of a raptor as well, and it's also sporting the 5.4L that comes with the extended cab raptors.

I'd love to learn as much as I can from y'all and I'm very interested in connecting with fellow raptor owners in Ga!

Hope y'all like it and accept me despite my truck not being a genuine raptor!

Here's a picture of it prior to the exterior conversion.
uzubymeq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dawgfan54

Dawgfan54

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how this turns out

Thanks I'm excited myself!

Pat-
I run a truck club based out of statesboro GA. I've seen a couple raptors in statesboro, know who they might be by chance?

OP
OP
Dawgfan54

Dawgfan54

Reaction score
Dang you're pretty close, know anyone in savannah?