New Raptor in VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JK2Raptor

Reaction score
I went out a week ago to test drive vehicles for my next purchase. Wasn't sure what I wanted, but planned on taking my time with my decision. Started the day with a 2018 Raptor and drove it home a few hours later...never test drove anything else. :biggrin:

Went from a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I love my Jeep, but I think I upgraded.

Attachments

• IMG_4647.jpg
    IMG_4647.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 45

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, sharp looking truck.

NoVA or ROVA ?

Now you will experience Raptor Privilege first hand.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, you went into the day not sure what you wanted and drove home with a Raptor.

I'd say that's not the usual Raptor buying experience. ;-)

Did you get it at MSRP?

OP
OP
J

JK2Raptor

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, sharp looking truck.

NoVA or ROVA ?

Now you will experience Raptor Privilege first hand.

I'm in Virginia Beach.

Yes, looking forward to it. I still have the Jeep, so I won't miss the Jeep wave.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Ha, you went into the day not sure what you wanted and drove home with a Raptor.

I'd say that's not the usual Raptor buying experience. ;-)

Did you get it at MSRP?

I know, I definitely didn't expect that to happen, but when my wife said she really liked it, I figured I better not hesitate. Plus, it was the only one in the area that had all the options I wanted.

Yes, got it at MSRP. They wouldn't even give a military discount. But, the dealer sells all their Raptors at sticker.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm in Virginia Beach.

Yes, looking forward to it. I still have the Jeep, so I won't miss the Jeep wave.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I know, I definitely didn't expect that to happen, but when my wife said she really liked it, I figured I better not hesitate. Plus, it was the only one in the area that had all the options I wanted.

Yes, got it at MSRP. They wouldn't even give a military discount. But, the dealer sells all their Raptors at sticker.

Yeah, when you get the spousal seal of approval, it’s time sensitive and you gotta act fast.