New Raptor owner from SF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi
I ordered and paid for one on the lot in AZ, 2017 black, most options including the goofy stickers which i don't like and will prob remove
I paid about 6 over sticker
I'm having it shipped through uship/montway but they are dragging their feet for about a week (the shipper) and I may fly to Vegas and have them sign off on it there and getting a 90 day temp tag
I plan on titling it in VA (5.1% tax)
I also plan on getting a lightweight toy hauler 300lbs and traveling around the mountains (mostly solo) of US and BC with a dual sport moto and some bicycles
On another rv specific forum, people have been really dogging the tow capability of this vehicle
I'm going to read up and post up in another more specific forum here about the towing plans
In the past I've had a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT , 2004 Audi allroad V8 and a 2001 Pathfinder
G

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf and Raptor life congratulations and good luck with your new Raptor
You've been Raptized

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase.
When I purchased my '14 I flew up to San Jose from Los Angeles to pick it up.
I then drove it back home.

SF......is that Santa Fe, New Mexico or San Francisco, CA?

Welcome to the FRF

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>SF......is that Santa Fe, New Mexico or San Francisco, CA? <<<<

San Fernando,,, San Felipe,,,,,,,

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and do not worry about towing unless you **** up the proper set up. Like this one guy with the GEN2 recent post. He is right and everybody is rude and wrong. He is still counting stars....

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tow a 6k lb boat. I don't think any toy hauler will come close ...anyone who dogs the towing capability of the Raptor, new or old, is an idiot.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk